[Ansteorra] Private Post - Appology

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Mar 21 07:54:17 PST 2002

You may need to read the explanation 2 or 3 times to understand what
she is actually trying to say. I did. [grin]

To be concise: Bea's words had nothing to do with me or with Avery
and were part of a private conversation that, for private reasons, was
not so inappropriate as it may seem.

I admit I was not amused and I told her so but then that is what one
gets for jumping to conclusions (even when they seem obvious). She
has explained and apologized for the misunderstanding, as have I and
we are all one big happy family again.

I would suggest that this matter is resolved and there is no need for
further follow-up.

Dore