[Ansteorra] Gulf War Rapier Kudos

Aceia aceia at mac.com
Thu Mar 21 08:00:43 PST 2002

I would also like to add kudos to:

Lady Cassaundra Servaes of the Shire of Oldenfeld, Kingdom of Trimaris
Who was the first and only waterbearer at the Rapier Field Battle when I got
there.

Lady Zacaria Ynez de Bolzan of Bryn Gwlad who used her mighty powers of
persuasion to convince the waterbearers station down the hill at the fort
that the Rapier Field did indeed need more than one cooler of water and/or
gatorade, more bottles, oranges and pickles, and that they could not wait
until a hose was found or a golf cart happened by.

(Baroness??) Cateau Dardennes of Loch Soilleir who lent us her cart so that
we could bring up more liquid for the fighters in the Rapier Field.

Young Jaimen who lent us his cart so we could bring up more liquid for the
fighters at the Rapier Ravine Battle.

Also Kudos to all the good people who saw the need and came to help at the
waterbearers station both at the Rapier Field battle and at the Rapier
Ravine battle (which occurred after the cut-off time for volunteer points).

I would like to say 'Thank you' to all these people who know what it is to
support our fighters!

-Lady Robin Anderson of Ross