[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 07:01:39 PST 2002

     The website is up with basic information. We have not posted alternate
routes yet, but will be doing so. We have the map which shows the racetrack
traffic flows and Dan will get the times from the police dept. when they will
be expecting the heaviest traffic and directing traffic. We figured this week
people are concentrating on Crown tournament and will be focusing on
Springfaire next week.
Siobhan