[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

Glenn McFarland glennmc at ti.com
Fri Mar 22 11:26:08 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Key points to remember:

The site is at the south-east corner of the I35W and 114 intersection.
Track is at the North-west corner.

On Sat and Sun (especially Sunday) ALL traffic in this area flows into
the track in the morning and away from the track in the afternoon/evening.
They make all the lanes go the same direction (see above). There is NO
swimming upstream. You go with this flow.

If you arrive before 9 either day you will probably be ok if you plan ahead
and know exactly where you want to go.

You can see the traffic plan for TMS at their web site at:

http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/[1]

Look in the parking info section.

Good luck.

Thorkel
- who will be at the races camped at the track and avoiding the traffic