[Ansteorra] Pictures from Crown Tournament

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Mar 24 20:42:04 PST 2002

The pictures that Owen, milady Gilyan, and I took at Crown Tournament have been
quickly posted (no descriptions) on my web site.  The pictures on the web are
800x600 and heavily compressed, but the originals are 1600x1200 and much lower
compression (i.e. better quality).  If anyone wants a copy of some of the
originals, let me know.  If a lot of pictures are of me, or my lady, well sorry,
it IS our camera :)

you can find the pictures here :
http://cchipman.homeip.net/Fighting/crown_tournament-march_23,_2002.htm'

We should be putting up some pics of Gulf Wars and Mead Bees soon.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens

---