[Ansteorra] Items missing from Gulf Wars

Saar-rah Al-Sabbirah alsabbirah at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:54:48 PST 2002

I apologize for any cross-posting, but I am missing some things from Gulf
Wars.  I had a white canvas bag full of various rhythm instruments,
including a red riq (tambourine-type thing), some shakers, castanets,
claves, etc.  It might have been dropped somewhere in or near the Bryn Gwlad
encampment at Gulf Wars.  If anyone picked this up, I would really
appreciate getting it back.  Please contact me if you have any information!
Thanks!

-Shu'la

m.k.a.
Sara Tallarovic