[Ansteorra] Directions to Springfaire

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Fri Mar 29 14:44:38 PST 2002

My lady Baroness,

Take 75 South to 635 West and follow 635 West to 114 West/Southlake. Follow
114 West into Roanoke. As you face Texas Motor Speedway,  take the last left
on 114 West before you reach the primary access road to the Speedway (I'm
afraid I don't recall the name of the road and it isn't marked). Follow that
road along (it curves) past the hotel and follow the SCA signs from there.

In service,

Elysia de Solares
Herald in Charge, SpringFaire