[Ansteorra] Directions to Springfaire

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 07:07:38 PST 2002

My Lord has been in touch with the Roanoke police Dept. and we have studied
the newspaper. Here is what we have. All Racetrack traffic will be routed via
I35. The police said people expecting to enter the race coming west on 114
will be delayed and may miss the race. They will be routed up 35 from Dallas
and down 35 to the race track. SCA coming from the north should exit I35 at
Denton and go east to 377 and South to 114 and west to just before I35 where
you may enter a road to the site on the left. We are on the South and East
side of the intersection, the Raceway is on the North and West side of the
intersection. They have added some frontage roads along 35 and overpasses to
accommodate race goers. So if you can avoid I35 once you reach North Fort
Worth, you should be okay.
    We will get more detailed directions out this coming week.
Lady Siobhan