[Ansteorra] elfsea spring faire

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 08:18:54 PST 2002

Yep. I was there when they crammed almost 500,000
people into that speedway (Rockfest 1997). It was tres
crowded but oh so cool. We left at 4am to get to the
raceway and waited three hours from the time we hit
I35 (we came from Lake Worth) to the time we reached
the raceway. Then, we waited an additional hour
getting parked and inside. Leaving was worse than
getting there. The concert ended at 12am and we didn't
get home until 430 am.

Just my .02
Eleanor
--- Sebastian de Rolstoun
<sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The capacity is for the speed way is not including
> all
> the tail gaters in the parking lot or on the
> streets.
> 280,000 people is very possible.
>
> sebastian
> --- Wilim Penbras <wilim.penbras at pandora.org> wrote:
> > The TMS site says pretty clearly that it's maximum
> > capacity is 204,000 so I'm not sure where there
> > going to cram an extra 75,000 people.

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary