[Ansteorra] Chain Maile and Jewlery

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 22:10:28 PST 2002

I make my own.. and live steel ready means that I have made some for a gent
who fights live steel (as in bare blades...)... even though it is mostly
coriagraphed accidents do
happen and he feels safer. A hauberk i sold him has taken quite a bit of
abuse but is still being worn and yet has had to be repaired.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!