[Ansteorra] wierd food(was Stolen (Borrowed?) Items)

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed May 1 12:10:32 PDT 2002

Lorraine (sp?) said:
> I remember last year (or just befor Earl Gunther left kingdom)
> there was a thread on unusual meats and where to get them...
>
> I remember Gunther talking about a recipe for Bull Penis..

Yep. See this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the
Florilegium:
exotic-meats-msg  (75K)  2/18/02    Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans, ostrich, crawfish, dormice, cat.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/exotic-meats-msg.html

And this one in the FOOD section:
food-sources-msg  (53K)  3/26/01    Modern sources for unusual medieval meats
                                       and other foods.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/food-sources-msg.html

Stefan