[Ansteorra] Bringing New People...

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:43:17 PDT 2002

> > I want to know what the list thinks about people who habitually
> > bring lots of new people to events (for their first exposure)
> > and make no attempt to clothe them appropriately or introduce
> > them to the hospitilar?
>
> This happens?  Regularly?! How utterly and contemptibly inexcusable.

Ahhh!  Luciano...you are so subtle ;-)

Are people really bringing these people, or are they just there?  I know we
have difficulty finding affordable and congruently closed sites in the
Coast.  Are these people being invited, or are they just wandering over
because they are interested?  I have personally seen more of that than the
former.   Also, I would hate to hear that our fine and hard working
hospitalers, were being forced to make last minute arrangements.

I am sure that common sense can easily remedy this.

Bia
HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility of since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu