[Ansteorra] wierd food(was Stolen (Borrowed?) Items)

J.G. Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:54:53 PDT 2002

I know a little place in the esteemed canton of Westgate, that has such
meats.  It is run by a very nice Levantine merchant family by the name of
Droubi.  Asila my chatelaine is very frugal, so I know that the prices are
good, and she says their lamb is high quality.  It can be found in the South
West Souk.  I will have her contact your people.

Bia
HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Seer to the nobility of since 1492

Non essiri duci sinno tu mancianu, non essiri amaru sinno ti futanu