[Ansteorra] Correction it is A.S. 37 - Happy New Year A.S. 36

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed May 1 09:41:23 PDT 2002

I was corrected that it is actually 37 cause we started at year 0 as opposed
to year 1. Confused? Well, there is a Calculus teacher in Austin that proved
division by 0 was not null but actually 0 a few years back so you figure it
out. ;)

What the heck year is it? It is 37 years ago that the SCA was 0 years old.
:)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Steppes, Ansteorra