[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 11:10:16 PDT 2002

Quick response to one section here by Sir Romanius...

Actually, if someone stole the items from you, you can't be held liable for
their actions with that item(s) as long as you took reasonable percautions
under the circumstances to protect your belongings.

Please see the disclaimer at the end of this post.

Sir Romanius

>Besides, if the beer was 'taken' by minors and it's found out that I
>'supplied' the brew, I'm liable by mundane laws and I'm not taking that
>fall
>for ANYONE.  I know which minors are 'allowed' by their parents to imbibe
>and I respect their wishes as many respected mine while my children were
>minors on site.

DISCLAIMER:  THIS INFORMATION IS IN NO WAY TO BE CONSIDERED PROVIDING
COUNSEL OR LEGAL ADVICE ON THIS OR ANY OTHER RELATED TOPIC.