[Ansteorra] Bringing New People...

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 11:10:29 PDT 2002

If I bring someone to an event for their first time, it is MY
responsibility to find them garb and feast gear. Flat out! And have it
ready/planned out before we go to the event(hospitaler knows I am
coming and what sizes I will need and I have confermation that needed
garb will be there). They must know that part of the game is the garb,
and that they must wear it to play.

As far as someone who is always bringing new people to events and not
doing this, somebody needs to talk with them and they need to listen.

your servant,
mahee