[Ansteorra] Re: bringing new people, and several others.

Theron Bretz tbretz at montroseclinic.org
Wed May 1 12:09:11 PDT 2002

> To the rest of you - We believe that whatever you do, bad or good, comes
> back to you three times over.  We also believe that we are to 'harm none'
at
> all times. So we tell our seekers, and remind ourselves to do, say, and
> think good as much as humanly possible.  But Everyone on Earth gets mad
> enough to utter a comment such as the one below once in awhile.

And if I, in persona (regardless of my personal beliefs) told you that you
were going to burn for eternity for espousing such beliefs, it would be
considered proselytization.  Yet it's perfectly alright for you and yours to
explain the bloody obvious.  You'd think paganism had just been discovered
last Tuesday the way some folks go on about it.

Let it go, folks. It's outside of the boundaries of the Society, the
Kingdom, and polite conversation.

Luciano