[Ansteorra] Bringing new people

Kim Kissell themightybruja at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 12:34:12 PDT 2002

Just wondering... at what point during an event should
one be in garb? and at what point is it acceptable to
put back on mundane clothing? I've seen many people
all around site in mundanes at points on Saturdays...
whether it be while setting up camp when arriving or
on Saturday evening when partyhopping.... I, too,
agree that "at least they are there", and as the
custodian of the shire loaner garb at the moment,
there isn't much I could do to clothe most normal
people, as the selection of garb is either rather
tacky and/or small.

Alauna

=====
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot
The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock