[Ansteorra] Mundanes, missing beers and threats

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed May 1 15:37:47 PDT 2002

My dearest Excellency Pendaran,

You may have hit upon the very thing!  It may have been those scurvy nekked knaves!  I'd not thought of that until I read your missive.  No telling now who did it...but it's moot....and the camel has passed on from the constant beating.

Thank you my Goode Sir!

Olivia

P. S.
Whether stuffed shirt or coathardie, you cut a fine figure!;p
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

On Wed, 1 May 2002 13:57:52