[Ansteorra] wierd food(was Stolen (Borrowed?) Items)

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 18:08:09 PDT 2002

 *gag gag vomit* Ookie!!!! Thanks, M'lady! :O)
EC
  L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote: I remember last year (or just befor Earl Gunther left kingdom)
there was a thread on unusual meats and where to get them...

I remember Gunther talking about a recipe for Bull Penis..

LD

> Sorry, but I don't have information on this. However, if
> you wish to cook a whole, stuffed camel or if you want to
> cook sheep or bull testicles, I believe I have recipes
> for those.
>
> Or for period curses, check this file:
> p-swears-msg (48K) 9/ 1/99 Period swears, oaths and insults.
> euphemisms.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/p-swears-msg.html
>
> But if someone wants to investigate a camel's testicles and
> report, and it has something to do with the period we study,
> I will certainly consider adding the report to the Florilegium....
>
> Stefan

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary