[Ansteorra] Bringing new people

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 20:00:40 PDT 2002

LOL...loaner garb? We currently dont have any official
loaner garb. Our newbies as of recent have been
introduced to some one else in the group who is
relativly close to the same size. With garage sale
season fast upon us and wal-mart $1 a yd. materiel we
are going to attempt to have at least 4-6 tunics of
various sizes and lengths and a couple of loaner
cloaks by the end of the summer. We plan to propose a
loaner garb work night at our next meeting as
well...thanks again for the idea!

Katren
--- Chass Brown <chass at cox.net> wrote:
> You are welcome, we instituted it because our loaner
> garb box consisted of 4
> dresses and one pair of breeks that about 5 large
> people could fit into all
> at once lol.
>
> Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat
> Margrave/Vormund VIII
> Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
> Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel
>
> Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.