[Ansteorra] horse rectum sausage (was weird food)

Saar-rah al-Sabbirah alsabbirah at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 01:01:43 PDT 2002

That's not slavic countries you're thinking of.  It's Central Asia
(Kazakhstan in particular) and it was me that told you about it.  Horse
rectum sausage is quite popular there (I even have instructions on how to
make it in a Kazakh cookbook).  My brother assures me its rather good with a
cold beer....how MUCH beer, you may ask?  Not sure......would make a heck of
an A&S entry, though!

-Shu'la