[Ansteorra] Bringing New People...

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu May 2 02:20:18 PDT 2002

On 1 May 2002 at 13:33, Brian Martin wrote:

>  I would wonder what the reason would be for bringing the new folks.
> Bringing some people out to show off the society as a one time thing
> is one thing (though I feel that those people should still be properly
> dressed),

My mom and dad have talked about maybe coming to an event to see
what I do with my time. She is in her 70s and he is in his 80s. If they
ever do show up I doubt I will get them into odd clothes. I hope no one
make them feel uncomfortable and unwelcome because of it.

Don't worry; they don't steal beer.

Dore