[Ansteorra] Crucified Virgin Marinated in Beer

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu May 2 13:32:10 PDT 2002

Iain MacCrimmon commented:
> On Wed, 1 May 2002 14:11:09 -0500 "mike young" <uther at lcc.net> writes:
> > Maybe they used the beer for some sort of weird recipe they were
> > preparing for a pagan/christian ceremony?
> > gwyneth
>
>         Hmmm... Are we combining this with the "Stump the Florilegium"
> thread for period recipes?
>         I must admit, I don't expect Stefan to have a recipe for
> Crucified Virgin Marinated in Beer.
> But I wouldn't bet money on it, either.

Nope, not specifically. I do have that file on beer as a recipe
ingredient mentioned earlier. And I have the data for, but haven't
turned it into a file yet, on cannibalism in period.

But in some ways this sounds like one of the tales behind the Saints.
And I do have a small file, saints-msg. And then there is the
 punishments-msg file....

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net