[Ansteorra] Children

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 10:23:50 PDT 2002

My dear lady,

I take it from another post that you are also a parent?  Am I to take it
that your children are promiscuous?

I found your comment quite insulting to the parents of our fair kingdom.
Not only do you refer to the morals of our children but of the parents
themselves.

While obviously this is your opinion and you are entitled to your opinion it
is most certainly wrong.

I take an active interest in my daughters life.  We talk daily.  I also set
guidelines for the boys that she dates.  They know that when she says no,
that is exactly what it means.  They understand that her dad carries a big
stick and is not afraid to use it.  We offer to take them to fighter
practice so they understand.  And yes at 17 she is still a virgin. And just
like at home she has a curfew when at an event.

The parents that I am close with take the same interest in their childrens
lives.  The boys are taught to respect the girls.  The girls are taught to
behave like ladies. While they may not always act like young lords and
ladies when at an event they still know right from wrong.

In Service

HL Mary Elisabeth