[Ansteorra] Mundanes, missing beers and threats

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri May 3 10:56:43 PDT 2002

Aside from the fact that virgins are highly overrated, you just haven't been
looking in the right places.  I can promise that if any young man were
foolish enough to deflower my daughter before the age of 18 AND without
paying a proper bride price, he would have his skull flattened by a large,
irate blacksmith with a 16-pound sledge.  Her father is Scottish, and I
wonder if any young man would be able to raise the bride price, but I
suppose if the suitor started saving now (as my daughter is only 9)....

LOL

Madelina