[Ansteorra] Appropriate vs. Inappropriate (Opinion)

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at houston.rr.com
Fri May 3 19:35:53 PDT 2002

To the list in general:

Let me preface this with the fact that this is my opinion, and that it does
not and should not reflect on my lady, my Peer, my teacher or my household.

Less-than-pleasant body parts of animals are only appropriate for this forum
if discussed in the vein of our usual, historical pursuits.  Protracted
conversations of the age at which one's children lost their virginity are so
far off-topic as to be deemed offensive to some and should never have
entered this forum in the first place.

If you have something to discuss with an individual or individuals that do
not involve the topics that this list was created to discuss, I strongly
encourage you to take your discussion elsewhere.  When a thread is far
enough off-topic, it is no longer considered a thread, it's regarded as
noise on the list.

If you have issue with or support of my statements here, please do not
bother the list with them - e-mail me directly at macthomas at houston.rr.com -
and yes, this is a new address for me.

In service,
Lord Stephen Macthomas