[Ansteorra] Questions about Toga's

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sat May 4 20:44:41 PDT 2002

Chass, go to the library and look at Colleen McCullough's series of books about
Rome and Julius Caesar.  She's done extensive research into the daily life of
the period, including the cut of the toga.  Go to her glossary and notes in the
back (alphabetically arranged) and look up toga.  I think you will find this
helpful.

Catrin