[Ansteorra] Vivat Brad Leah

Thorwaldha at aol.com Thorwaldha at aol.com
Sun May 5 16:55:57 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/5/02 3:09:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
simone at elfsea.net writes:

> unfortunately I do not have the names for the A&S winner or
> the new Light champion. Hopefully someone can post this piece of information
> for the Gentles are worth of word fame.

Lady Melody Shaw won The A&S competition
and Lord Shawn of Eldern Hills is Brad Leah's new Rapier Champion.
Yes, these Gentles certainly deserve recognition as do you Lady Simone.
 For we are certainly honored to call you our Title Bard.

Thank you for your kind words dear Lady. We're just happy that so many
enjoyed
themselves at Siege of the City

Thorwald the bald