[Ansteorra] To Lady Littlefox

Lady Littlefox jinx at cowboy.net
Mon May 6 09:41:00 PDT 2002

> Hi, Littlefox.  Hope you can come to Castellan, I'd love to reminisce
about
> William.
>
> Catrin ferch Gwilim

Oh I would love to, all depends on the munchkin mostly.  Three and just
starting the terrible twos he can be a real ear full ;) Gotta think of
others first.  But would love to reminisce about William, feel free to email
me!!!

>>And I know that lots of people would love to see you and Blaidd and Max
(who
is probably a lot older than I think he is........................)
Mercedes
 *giggles* Yeah he also looks alot older, big trick is getting Blaidd out to
be social.  You know what a rabid wolf he can be some times ;) And Max
inherited that I fear.

Hugs all around.... That reminds me, if anyone has any pictures done by
William and they wouldn't mind, I was intending on putting together a
dedication area on my new web site and I'd love any other memories or bits
of art he did.

Littlefox