[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... other than the ...

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon May 6 20:30:59 PDT 2002

I know that in Northkeep we have often had more people wanting feasts than we
have room for.  We base the number of feast we serve on how many can fit the
hall, and having lots of people who didn't get feast sitting with those who
did might well lead to people who bought feast not having a place to sit.

Robert