[Ansteorra] You know you're in the SCA when . . .

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue May 7 09:23:05 PDT 2002

Try going to court and talking to a Judge.

I had to strongly resist the urge to bow and later, nod with respect.  Not
calling him your excellency or Majesty was also very very difficult.

(BTW...it's possible to claim financial hardship bargain a ticket down to
community service at a Non-profit, then work gate at an event...saves money
and you do what you would anyway!).

Gail