[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... oth er than the...

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Tue May 7 19:11:38 PDT 2002

Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com writes:

> However, for the discussion here, let's say you are the
> Event Steward for an event in your area. The event is
> expected to draw 300 people but the only hall on the
> site has room for only 100 people. The feast is being
> cooked for 80. And yes, I know these numbers are a bit
> unlikely for an event in your region.

So what would be wrong with people bringing their own table and chairs and
sitting outside of the feast hall? That way they can still see the action
inside, and still enjoy the company of those inside. I know very few people
at a feast who actually sit through the whole thing. Most of them get up and
wonder around to talk to others.
Lady Susannah Blackthorne