[Ansteorra] Hall requirements for Steppes Artisan

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Wed May 8 10:20:30 PDT 2002

Greetings from the Steward's of Steppes Artisan,2002,

Here is what we are looking for: A hall that will hold 200, we need probably about 25 -30 tables, 100 -150 chairs.  It has to have a decent kitchen with all appliances working  Our budget is such; I am allotted $1000.00 for the hall.  That means rental of the hall, tables, chairs and other unforeseen items.  My goal is to spend less.

The feast will be pre-paid reservations only.  Master Petruccio is our feast Steward.  Once we get a hall and Master Petruccio can look the kitchen over I will be posting the menu and price.

The date is for August 24 with set up at am, judging probably starting around am.  Start cleaning up about 11pm and out of there at midnight.

This is just the basics at this point.  Any other questions please call me or email me.

Your humble co-event stewards,

Viscountess Kate
draeco55 at home.com
972-907-2606