[Ansteorra] Tents...was A thought about why people leave for feast

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Thu May 9 09:15:22 PDT 2002

Um I was told the Gentleman who caretakes Will rodgers boy scout camp sells
GP medium frost liners. I have the whole kit and kaboodle gp medium, poles
outside, frostliner and all.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.