[Ansteorra] This is what I would like put into the pamphlet at war

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Fri May 10 09:02:16 PDT 2002

Sir Burke,

Thank you.  It means a lot coming from you, a member of the chivalry.  The
reason for the "Young Wolves" is because I have a wolf and understand the
structure of the pack.  I want to teach these youth to stick together
through thick or thin, support one another and protect one another.  Once
they have achieved all the levels I have set forth for them then I think
becoming a young Lion would be a wonderful hallmark of achievement and a job
well done.
Also it could be something that I could go to the kingdom with as a youth
award after acheiving their AOA.

I would gladly invite you to participate in our academy.  You are invited to
our meetings at any time.  Do you have youth between the ages of 10 - 17?

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate