[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... otherthan the ...

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Fri May 10 13:21:49 PDT 2002

One of my favorite memories of the SCA was when I was a little girl and we
would sit under a great parachute pavilion with pillows and carpets
scattered everywhere and next to the pavilion there were a couple of
campfires going.  It was so late(for a child of 8) and My brother and I
were allowed to stay up and listen to the stories and we would fall asleep
listening to the old songs and stories and the night sounds
(whippoorwill,crickets,cicadas, people laughing...etc.).

Dominique (One of the not so old "Old Farts" of the SCA)
:-)