[Ansteorra] Query...

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri May 10 20:49:48 PDT 2002

I have to echo what Alden said. With all the ups and downs in my life the
opposite was mirrored in the sca life. So from an optimist view, all my life
has been a lot of glorious moments sitting on mountain peaks of joy. :)

I was brought in by a dear friend that is now gone, take from us way too
young. At one of our regular gaming sessions he told me a story that I could
not get out of my mind about the most special person in his life at a feast.
When she could not find a fork to eat her peas she took her knife and
carefully placed the peas on them in a tidy row and eat them. He said that
it was the single most humorous moment in his life. It was at an SCA feast
and the friend was a newly pregnant Adel. He then introduced us to the young
couple and the rest is good history. :)

This is also the time that Xene introduced me to Steve Jackson and I got an
earful of the history of the SCA, from his point of view. This was the
beginning of a great set of friendships. ;)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Steppes, Ansteorra