[Ansteorra] OT: SCAdian License Plates

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon May 13 09:18:18 PDT 2002

Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin said:
> To help get Lady Eleanor's point across
> here is the URL she was trying to send:
>
> http://www.senate.state.mo.us/02info/billtext/intro/SB1189.htm

Thank you. I was having quite a bit of trouble reading
that first message...

Whether we can ever get a state program set up for this or
not, there are other alternatives. Some folks in the SCA
have made use of the personalized license plates that
are available.

For some rather neat ones, check this file in the
Florilegium. Remember though that it is first come, first
served since the plates can't be identical.

vanity-plates-msg (50K) 10/19/98    SCA vanity auto license plates.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/vanity-plates-msg.html

Stefan li Rous