[Ansteorra] OT: SCA License Plates

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 12:58:49 PDT 2002

> >License plate holders would be a lot easier ;-) Say a
> >nice black design with Ansteorra in gold lettering at
> >the top and "what Hero's do" at the bottom ;-)
> >Amerinda

This is a great idea, but if this is what you do, please spell it right:

"What Heroes Do"

"Hero's" is the singular possessive of "hero".  No apostrophes for plurals!

We wouldn't want people to think we were unwashed barbarians! (lol)

::GUNNVOR::

Forced through more hours of grammar than even I like to think about!