[Ansteorra] Margrave/Vormund

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Mon May 13 15:42:54 PDT 2002

I need to hear from all the current Champions of Margrave/Vormund off list
please. I need to know information as to how you are going to be running
your competition so I can start makeing a tenative schedule so I can say
this goes here.... I also want to know how you plan on judegeing your event
etc. Me or one of the Asst Autocrats will be at each competition and there
for the Judgeing.
Thank you for the use of Bandwidth.......
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.