[Ansteorra] Childhood memories of the SCA was A thought about why people leave

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Mon May 13 22:05:31 PDT 2002

I missed Adena getting her AOA?  I am so sad. :-(
On that note. Guess who else is all Grown Up now.  Don Eadric's daughter
Amanda, has just graduated from High School. And graduated from Nursing at
Votec with honors. How about that!!!!  Now that all of these amazing
children are growing up I now realize how the adults that knew me as a
child feel when I was all grown up.  Now I can say, " I feel so old".

Domi