[Ansteorra] Water bearers in need

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue May 14 00:46:42 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Well warlord is upon us.  I am in charge of water bearing for this years Warlord so here is my pitch.  I need tons of water bearers.  I need them at the Champions tourney, archery, equestrian's events, youth tourney's.  I need many volunteers in numerous areas, so please volunteer a couple of hours.  I have made 30 new water bottle bags and in total from last year and years in past we have 52 water bottle bags and we are getting plenty of bottles.  Though more are always welcome.

You will be doing your barony and kingdom a great service helping with making sure our fighters and marshals are well hydrated and kept that way.

Please email me so I can add your name to my volunteer sheet.

Thank you,
Viscountess Kate

PS
For every hour you work as a water bearer I will put your name into a Jar.  At closing court I will pull a name out of the jar and you will get a great prize.  It might be a sword, special goblet, lantern or something useful and great.  (It won't be herbal guild items).  The more hours you work the more times your name is entered into the jar.  This is my personal incentive program and I will be buying the prize.