[Ansteorra] How to start things (was Which brings us to...)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 09:16:51 PDT 2002

Though I'm not Her Grace...

What I have found is that there is an ebb and flow to things in the
SCA. To get something started, sometimes it takes many years of
periodically introducing things (like every 6 months) to get the timing
right were the people who are interested are able to participate...
and it takes persistance...to get people used to an idea you can't
decide if it is the "time" for it by just one meeting...you need to
give it at least 6 months...sometimes things "just come together" but
usually its because of long planning an preporation...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

who's been discouraged more than once....