[Ansteorra] Greetings

The Petey pjwestervelt at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 19:51:42 PDT 2002

Greetings Good Gentles,

I would like to take this time to introduce myself to
your list.

My name is Peitre van de Houtenaddelaar (M.K.A. Peter
Westervelt)(commonly known as "The Petey").  I have
recently moved here from the Rusted Woodlands of the
Kingdom of the East (Bergen Cty., NJ.)

OK - enough gentle talk, I can only do that so well
and so long.

Now that my new Life in Houston is settling in, I am
looking to get involved in the local SCA group.  In
NJ, I was starting to get involved in chivalric
fighting and I was looking to cooking.

I have cooked a few events.  These were LARGE
household events (120 - 200 guests) not not official
SCA feasts.

I understand that i missed the meeting tonight and was
curious what some of the other venues were to getting
involved.  Any help would be appreciated.

Most Truly.

Peitre van de Houtenaddelaar

=====
"Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were a member of Congress...But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain