[Ansteorra] re: Query...

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at houston.rr.com
Wed May 15 05:40:24 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list.

Centurian Jean Paul stated ...
> Idiot is a fairly strong word.

... to Shri Charinthalis' comment:
> Every Village has an Idiot and ours just spoke!

I agree, idiot is a bit intense.  However, as this comment was grouped with
the usual sigline stuff, I took it to be a sign-off, similar to "Regards" or
"Yours in service" and thus pointed towards himself.  If this is the case,
I'll gladly defend his right to call himself whatever he wishes.  If it's
not the case, well ... just disregard my post and consider the source.

Tuppence from another Village Idiot,
Stephen

P.S.  Maybe we should get all the Village Idiots together and start a
singing group.  We've already got the funny clothes ... or maybe I should go
get a cuppa coffee instead.