[Ansteorra] Bumper stickers and what nots

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 15 12:30:59 PDT 2002

L T (ldeerslayer at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> I don't know how much they were but he had to sell
> them at $3 each to make up most of the cost of
> the initial setup fee...

  Depending on how you shop around, you can get them for under $1 each.

  A quick search turned up the following site:

http://www.makestickers.com

  They had 100 3"x10" stickers for $89.95 and you can have them in a
  weeks timeframe or less.

NOTE: I have never used this company so I don't know their rep nor quality.

  Something that I did for the household was to order temprorary tattoos
  of the house device. These were $89 for 1000 which means we'll be able
  to use them for a *very* long time.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!