[Ansteorra] Do We Have to Do This?

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Wed May 15 21:53:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/15/02 5:27:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us writes:

> At 10:13 AM 5/15/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Do we have to dredge up a two plus week old thread, re-animate the equine,
> >slaughter it, and then hit it with the sledge hammer all over again?
> >
> >This thread is dead.  It died weeks ago. Please, leave it be.
> >
> >Please.
> >
> >Luciano Malatesta
>
> Luciano,
>
> I would suggest that if the topic is still being commented on then it is
> not dead.
>
> Sir Burke

Subject?? Wasn't that one about the private parts of certian animals stealing
coronas and turning around 3 times.. Clicking thier heels together and were
quoted saying.. "There is no place like the barn yard??"....
Lady Susannah Blackthorne
( or was that one of those monty python thinggys??)