[Ansteorra] Re: New Group??

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 06:39:44 PDT 2002

>From: MBC71798 at aol.com
>>>After all, one could do the 'C' and the 'A", but twisting out the 'S' in
>>>SCA might be a little difficult to 'reenact'
>>I know me and my body ... if I tried to twist out the S, the C would be me
>>screaming CHIRURGEON!!!!
>>I haven't come up with anything for the A.  Not clean enough for this
>>list, anyway.
>I am sure that someone in Northkeep could do that! lol
>Dairmaid, Dairmaid, he's our man! If he can't do it No one can!
>(And somehow I know I am gonna pay for that one!)

Since you insist.  Susannaah, since most people here don't read the
Northkeep list, nor have ever had the misfortune to read song lyrics I've
abused, they probably don't have a clue about what you are talking about.
Happy?

>Just to clarify... that was that Dairmaid could do the letter!!! Not that
>he is the village thing!

I'm pretty sure that the people who really care know which side of the
street I walk on.  Thank you though.

<pause>

Hey kid, there's no need to feel down.
I said, you all, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, yo, turn that frown upside down
there's no need to be unhappy.

Hey you, there's a group you should know.
I said, even, when you're short on your dough.
you can play there, and I'm sure you will find
many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to play in the old S-C-A
It's fun to play in the old S-C-A

They have duct tape and garb to enjoy,
and you can hang out with all those toys...

M/D