[Ansteorra] Re: [Steppes] Our plans for Warlord.....

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 10:02:16 PDT 2002

Lady J

Fear not these ill winds of your coming. They are spread by weak
gossip-mongers who will not be heeded. Their words are seen as so much bad
air and their portents have been heard so often that it is as if they
whelped the boy who cried wolf.

Not a single man, low or Noble, has given credence to these tidings and your
stealthy approach will go unseen by the Harbormaster. I await your arrival
with bated blade to silence some of these noisum wenches whilst we relieve
them of their booty and sack their homes.

Baron B